Complete and accurate raw material data is a crucial component for downstream compliance. Maintaining current data allows you to access it when you need it and minimizes time waste. This full service raw material data management option allows us to collect, validate and enter your raw material data into your system for regulatory use. This service is beneficial for database population, acquisition integration and dossier preparation for customer data requests.
Examples of Information We Collect:
- Composition information
- International Chemical Inventories (TSCA, CDSL/CNDSL, etc.)
- REACH registration/SVHC Status
- State, federal and international regulations (CA Prop 65, RCRA, WEEE/RoHS Compliance, etc.)
- Toxicological and biological information
- Exposure limits and controls
- Raw Material Safety Data Sheets
- Regulatory Questionnaires, TDS/PDS, etc.
Contact me to learn more!
Josh Nelson | Account Executive, Regulatory Services