We excel at understanding the regulatory challenges you face and providing the information you need to make informed decisions.
Pace combines our regulatory expertise and extensive training program with our proven staffing model to provide a flexible professional workforce. Our onsite staff placement is designed to help our clients retain quality, onsite regulatory staff without committing to additional full time employees.
Benefits of choosing the Pace Staffing program:
- Network of over 150 regulatory professionals
- Extensive training program
- Both onsite and offsite staff depending on your needs
- Unique management program that supports the client and employee
- Low turnover due to our professional program and benefits
- 20+ years of experience
Process Outsourcing has been a very successful solution for clients who want to outsource a routine regulatory function instead of burdening their current staff.
The keys to success with this program are:
- ISO Certification – ISO Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are developed specifically for each client process. This ensures a formal procedure for quality and consistency.
- Performance Metrics – Pace provides our clients with performance metrics to measure clearly-defined deliverables. Efficiency and productivity are transparent to our clients.
- Pace Training Program – Pace has developed a highly sophisticated regulatory training program. Although people with varying levels of previous regulatory experience join the Pace team, all regulatory employees have the scientific and chemistry education necessary to be successful in the regulatory field and to fully understand the information they are working with.
- Have many years of industry experience
- Guide you through both your domestic and international challenges
- Have support from a wide network of Pace regulatory employees with areas of specific expertise and experience
- Aid start-up or early phase companies
- Complete work at our Minneapolis facility, with regulatory experts available for occasional onsite visits