Air Project Experience
Air testing has been a core capability at Pace Analytical® laboratories for over ten years.The Pace Analytical air laboratory has extensive air project experience in all matrices and performs a broad range of EPA air methodologies. Our extensive air project experience offers air testing and emissions monitoring for ambient air, stack gas, landfill gas, thermal treatment systems, vapor intrusion, and MGP site monitoring.
The following is a brief summary of select project experience illustrating the expertise and diversity of the Pace Analytical air scientists and project management teams:
- Perimeter Air Monitoring – Ambient air by Method TO-9, Method 325B Passive Monitoring for Benzene.
- Incinerator Stack Monitoring – Stack sampling by Method 23.
- Fence Line Monitoring – Ambient air by TO-14, TO-13 and PM10.
- Wood Preserving Site – Dioxin/PCP by TO-9, TO-14 and PM10.
- Residential Indoor Air Monitoring – by Method TO-14.
- Solid Waste Incinerator Stack Testing – Methods 5, 26, 29, and 23.
- Municipal Landfill – Tier 2 testing by Methods 3C, 25C and TO-14.
- PCB Detoxification Site – by TO-9, TO-4 PCB and TO-14.
- Natural Attenuation Products – Dissolved gases by RSK 175.
- Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE) Systems – Methods TO-3 and T0-14.
- School Buildings Near WTC – Dioxin in air by TO-9.
- Indoor Air for Lifetime Risk Thresholds – by Method TO-14.
- Thermal Oxidizer Efficiency Testing – Method TO-14 and Methane.
- Fume Scrubber Efficiency Testing – Method 26.
- Stack Gases – Metals by Methods 29 and 101.
- MGP Site – Air Monitoring – Method PM10, TO-14, TO-13
- Vapor Intrusion – Air Monitoring – Method TO-15
- Emergency Response
- Pipeline Releases
- Soil Gas by Method TO-15
- Greenhouse Gas by Method 3C
Air Testing Certifications
Pace Analytical is both NELAC and DoD certified. In addition, Pace also holds certifications for every state that requires air laboratory certification.
View Pace Environmental Certifications
Learn more about our additional Air Testing Services and air sampling canisters, Stack Emission Testing and Compressed Gas/Air Testing for cleanrooms.