Airborne transmission of COVID-19 and its variants in enclosed spaces plays a significant role in rapid outbreaks of COVID-19, most recently with outbreaks of the more infectious Delta variant.
For easy-to-follow sampling kits and results within 72 hours.
As society returns to pre-pandemic activities, expanded monitoring of environments will be key in providing useful insights into virus presence and the potential for spreading.
SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is a single-stranded RNA virus and part of a group of viruses referred to as coronaviruses. Pace Analytical® monitors and analyzes air samples for coronavirus and variant RNA, the genetic signature of a virus.
Fortunately, there are several actions that can be taken to help lower the risk of COVID-19 exposure and spread such as quantitative air testing and monitoring for early detection of COVID-19 and variants in enclosed spaces.
Daily air sampling for COVID-19 and its variants can:
- Provide air quality assurance before employees return to work on site and students return to the classroom
- Make customers feel safe about entering enclosed spaces
- Provide confidence in your site’s safety and cleanliness protocols
- Test for the presence of the virus rather than individually testing an entire population
- Deliver early warning of an increase in infections before rapidly spreading