Pace Analytical Life Sciences microbiology testing laboratory services support the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Testing is performed in compliance with current UPS/NF, EP, JP and client-supplied methodology. Custom protocols can be created to support product development, investigations, and unique testing needs.
Microbiology testing services include:
- Microbial Limit Tests (Harmonized)
- Bacterial Endotoxins/LAL
- Sterility Test
- Particulate Matter in Injections
- Biological Indicator Testing
- Antimicrobial Effectiveness Test
- Bioburden Testing
- General Enumeration Testing
- Microbial Identification
- Water Testing
- Clean Room/Controlled Environment Monitoring
- Surface samples
- Viable air particulates
- Total air particulates
- Compressed gases
- On-Site Sampling
- Client-collected samples
- Disinfectant Efficacy Testing
- Custom protocols
Download our Microbiology flier here.
Pace Analytical Life Sciences is FDA registered, DEA registered, cGMP compliant, and ISO/IEC 17025 accredited.