The needs for Stack Emission Testing and Ambient Air monitoring are changing, quickly and drastically. Industries from non-metallic mineral processors to synthetic organic chemical manufacturers and from clean fuel boilers to hazardous waste incinerators are experiencing new or revamped environmental regulations. “Criteria pollutants” are no longer the primary environmental concern. Now, industries are also concerned with hazardous air pollutants (HAPs), maximum achievable control technologies (MACT), Title V, metals, dioxin, speciated organics and a population that is much more aware of air quality. As environmental regulations outpace method development and technology, sampling expertise and regulatory knowledge are paramount to a successful testing program.
The Pace Analytical Field Services Division maintains a veteran staff that has the expertise to lead our industry in this dynamic environment. We specialize in innovative solutions to environmental challenges and continual improvement to routine methodologies as well as conformance to EPA stack testing guidance. We are equipped with state of the art equipment and cutting edge technologies. Our philosophy is to work in partnership with our clients to meet regulatory commitments, optimize processes, and identify process improvements.
Pace Analytical provides stack emission testing and ambient air monitoring services to solve many environmental challenges:
- Regulatory Compliance (Title V, MACT, BACT, NESHAP, NSPS, PSD, Acid Rain, etc.)
- Trial Burns
- Process Optimization (Optimizing raw materials, fuel usage and other parameters)
- Waste Reduction
- Control Equipment Specification/Performance/Acceptance
- CEMS/PEMS Certifications
- Emissions Surveys
- Worker and Public Safety/Air Quality
Our sampling expertise includes:
- Particulates (Total, PM-10, Condensable, Size Fractioning)
- Heavy Metals including Mercury
- Dioxins and Furans
- Semi-volatile Organics (PAHs, PCBs, POHCs)
- Volatile Organics (Speciated and Total)
- Acid Gases (HCl, HF, H 2SO 4)
- Sulfur Compound Gases (H 2S, COS, CS 2, SO 2, TRS)
- Combustion Products (CO, SO 2, NO x)
- Gas Phase FTIR for volatile organics and inorganics
Air Testing Certifications
Pace is both NELAC and DoD certified. In addition, Pace also holds certifications for every state that requires air laboratory certification.