A successful laboratory move starts with thorough planning. At Pace, we utilize an experienced project manager to customize a relocation plan that meets the customer’s service and compliance expectations and requirements. Our team of experts executes relocations with safety and efficiency in mind. All the while keeping you in the loop every step of the way!
A dedicated project manager works with customers and a team of experts ahead of the move to create a detailed plan, ensuring assets are protected, compliance requirements are in place and downtime will be minimal.
- Detailed, realistic schedule is set by the project manager, sales and operations, and the customer
- Site assessment is performed with one of Pace’s logistic experts
Pace handles all moving requirements from decommission through re-assembly, installation and more.
- Decommission / deinstall instruments
- Pack up other supplies, including proper handling, packaging and transport of chemicals, samples and other labware
- Transportation, including loading the truck and laboratory relocation
- Unpack, setup and reinstall instrumentation
- Requalification of instruments
- Customer returns to operations at the new location
Pace Analytical’s Instrument Support Group (ISG) offers comprehensive laboratory relocation services. We provide everything you need for a successful move, delivering significant time- and cost-savings over the use of multiple vendors — and returning your lab to full operations as soon as possible.
Pace’s laboratory relocation services are designed to provide you with a smooth process — from start to finish.
- 15 years of experience to understand the numerous challenges associated with each move
- Customizable services support the unique needs of small to large laboratories, including GMP/GLP facilities
- Comprehensive service offering supports the full laboratory relocation — from OEM management, chemical transport through instrument relocations
- Staff includes experts in multi-vendor laboratory instrumentation, shipping and logistics, chemical and environmental regulations, packaging technology and facility services
- Dedicated and knowledgeable Project Manager provides a single point of contact for ease of communication from planning to post-move assistance
- Web based project management tool allows customer direct insight into the relocation process step-by-step
- Full reconciliation of equipment after the move ensures operations can resume in full