Pace Analytical Life Sciences (PLS) offers analytical chemistry services for the qualitative and quantitative assessment of raw materials, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), In-Process Materials and Finished Products.
We follow compendia (USP, EP, JP) methods, client-supported methods or methods that we have developed and validated for our clients. Client-supported methods are typically transferred following a specific method transfer protocol. Compendial methods are verified in compliance with industry requirements.
PLS has a broad-based working knowledge of many dosage forms. We have tested classic oral dosage forms (tablets; capsules,) liquids, topical and semi-solid dosage forms. We also have a wealth of knowledge working on specialty dosage forms such as transdermal systems, aerosol and inhalation products.
Pace Analytical Life Sciences offers the following analytical chemistry services to the Pharmaceutical industry:
- Method Development / Method Validation
- Method Transfer / Method Verification
- Stability Testing and Storage
- Raw Material Testing (USP / NF, EP, JP)
- Quality Control Release Testing
- Drug Release / Dissolution
- Extractable / Leachable Testing
- Residual Solvents Testing
- Elemental Impurities Testing