Pace offers numerous industrial hygiene options for occupational health, safety, and environmental professionals looking to protect their workers, families, and communities. Our AIHA-LAP, LLC certified air laboratory used for industrial hygiene services is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and media. We strive to make your job easier by providing you with experienced analysts to get your project completed quickly and accurately.
Some of our most frequently requested industrial hygiene capabilities include:
- Ambient Air Quality
- Total and Respirable Dust
- Indoor Air Quality
- Lead in Paint, Drinking Water, Air, and Wipes
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Personal Monitoring through Radiello Passive Diffusers, PUF cartridges, and Minicans
Contact us to learn more about our industrial hygiene capabilities.
You may also be interested in our USP 797 laboratory services.