Specialty Geochemistry Analysis Division offers unique analytical services using proprietary technologies to measure, document and demonstrate contaminant degradation. These tools allow customers to establish a thorough understanding of the degradation process and develop robust closure strategies, and maximize remediation efficiency.
Click on any of the tests for more information.
- Cost-effective way to demonstrate reductive dechlorination at remediation sites
- AM20GAX offers lowest available detection limits to confirm remediation efficiency throughout the plume
- Measures dissolved methane for oil and gas exploration and production applications
- Identifies predominant redox processes
- Verifies degradation has occurred and identifies degradation paths
- Organic remediation support – evidence of microbial activity
- Convenient tracer for treated water migration (requires low levels)
- TIC is a cost-effective way to demonstrate microbial activity in a contaminated aquifer.
- Includes inorganic carbon from CO2 excluded by alkalinity analysis
- Useful in characterizing the active chemical and biological degradative processes
- Provides data to identify microbial respiration processes (redox)
- Cost-effective, proprietary method for vapor extraction remedial system monitoring
For sampling protocols, COCs, or other information, please visit the document download center.