PAES is located on the campus of the University of Pittsburgh’s Applied Research Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and was created in 2013 through the acquisition of Zymax Forensics and Microseeps. PAES is building the strongest forensics laboratory in the United States.
We offer a wide variety of analyses including, but not limited to, the following:
- Specialty Geochemistry and Hydrology
- Isotope Laboratory
- Petroleum Fingerprinting & Forensics
- Compound Specific Isotope Analysis (CSIA)
- Hydrocarbon Fuel Identification
- Environmental Analytics, Site Specific Consulting & Interpretive Reporting