We do more than just support our clients...we strive to build long-term relationships. When you select Pace Analytical, you’ll get a dedicated team of project management professionals that you’ll come to think of as an extension of your staff. Our Corporate Accounts Team will help you analyze and prioritize your project needs, develop a plan that’s tailored to your company and then implement the plan using a schedule that works best for you and accommodates your time-critical deadlines. Best of all, you’ll have a corporate-level partner who will ensure that the process is efficient and hassle-free.
Major Evaluation Factors
- National Coverage
- Full Service
- Program Management
- Financial Advantage
- Ease of Use
- Culture Alignment
The Pace Solution
- Complete Geographic Coverage / National Certifications
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Consistent Level of Quality
- On-Time Delivery
- Online Data Access and Report Management Capabilities / PacePort
- Convenient Courier Support
- Specialized EDDs
- State by State Regulatory Knowledge
- Leveraged Buying Power / Volume Discounts
- Routine Audits
- Experience with Corporate Accounts
- Full Service Environmental Capabilities - “One Stop Shop”
- Single Point of Contact
- NELAP Accreditation
Program Management Support
Implementing a successful corporate accounts program requires strong project planning, a highly technical and knowledgeable staff, on time delivery, and fiscally responsible project management support. For convenience and consistency, we assign a dedicated point of contact to each client or program to work closely with your personnel to coordinate the execution of all analytical project requirements—from inception to final review. Our goal is to provide legally defensible data in a timely fashion and a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our clients.
Reduce your total cost of ownership by:
- Consolidating high-volume tests into dedicated laboratories
Understanding regulatory issues is our business.
- Our experts are always available to our clients to answer questions regarding methods and regulations.
We work to find solutions based on your needs.
- Provide on-site project management to handle bottles, samples and paperwork
- Create or build capacity based on your schedule
Communication is key.
- Corporate Accounts have one National Program Manager as their key contact.
- Solid safety program
- Experience on projects with similar requirements
- A single responsible point of contact for the entire account
- Dedicated and experienced Project Managers
- Complete geographical and capability coverage
- Strong quality systems to meet technical requirements
- Monitoring key performance metrics
- Back up for large volume projects
- Easy-to-use bottle kits (pre-printed labels and COCs)
- On-line—24/7—access to project and analytical data
- Complete contact matrix for staff and consultants
- Investment in relationship rollout meetings